Conference on Volunteerism 2020
Co-Hosted by the Volunteer Management Professionals of Canada and Administrators of Volunteer Resources – Saskatchewan, the Conference on Volunteerism is the annual national conference of volunteer management professionals.
Who will attend:
1) Volunteer Management Professionals in various community, not-for-profit and charitable organizations
2) Persons who may hold volunteer development and management responsibilities as part of their overall accountabilties , either as a staff person or volunteer.
What you can expect:
- Six (6) Deep Dive Sessions. Deeper more involved 3 hour workshops and how to sessions, come prepared to roll up your sleeves for these ones.
- Nine (9) breakout sessions – 90 minute presentations on trends, research, experiences and case studies.
- Four (4) Plenary Session by amazing thought leaders
- An Opening Session and Experience that is sure to amaze. You don’t want to miss this. It will be an immersive First Nations experience.
- And we have even worked in plenty of time for you to network and build relationships through good quality dialogue with colleagues.
- Plan to join in a guided Mindfulness Walk or Morning Run each day.
- Volunteer Canada will deliver sessions on: Volunteering and Social Inclusion; and Senate Committee Recommendations on the Charitable Sector.
- Mr Wayne Brownlee (Former CFO of Nutrien) on Importance and Effectiveness of Corporate Volunteers.
- First Nations Chief on TRC#92 and First Nations people as labour and volunteer force.
The Call for Speakers and Presentations is now open. Click Here if you would like to submit a speaker proposal. Deadline for submissions is January 17th, 2020.
Early Bird Registration Prices end March 30th, 2020.
We acknowledge and give thanks to our sponsors to date (Watch for more sponsor announcements):