Artificial Intelligence and the Arts (Saskatoon, SK)
This 1-day workshop will equip artists to understand the implications and opportunities of artificial intelligence and also imagine the appropriate artistic and political responses to a world that will be significantly altered by the introduction of these technologies.
We need artists not only using these tools, but informing the conversation about how these tools will be deployed, and to whose benefit.
- Hands-on experience with AI in a non-technical way
- Notes from the field on how it is being deployed
- Considerations for Saskatchewan creators and communities
- How can communities respond (making sense)?
- Shared response – what’s next?
- Action and recommendations
This workshop is designed for ALL levels of technical expertise. Lunch will be provided.
Brought to you by the AI Impact Alliance and UKAI Projects.
Photo credit: Kimberly Sirman