2020 NSERC Grants Workshop and Celebration Luncheon
The Office of the Vice-President Research and University NSERC Leader cordially invite you to attend the NSERC Grants Workshop and Celebration Luncheon on Tuesday May 5, 2020.
Workshop: 8:30 am to 12:00 pm, Room 1130, E-Wing, Health Sciences Building
Luncheon: 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm, Marquis Hall, Exeter Room
Workshop (Light breakfast will be served)
- Overview of the NSERC Discovery Grant Evaluation Group (EG) process
- Panel discussion with experienced NSERC EG members and program officers
- Insights on the evaluation process, advice and specific strategies relevant to the merit indicators, including Equity, Diversity and Inclusivity considerations
- Opportunities and strategies for collaborative/partnered NSERC grants
- A celebration of NSERC grant awardees
- Networking/Discussion for applicants and awardees
Luncheon and Networking Discussion (Buffet lunch and drink vouchers will be provided)
REGISTER by April 7 if you plan to attend. Click Register, then Checkout, enter your information, and click Complete Registration. You can choose the workshop and/or luncheon.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com